That the cost of Stamps has gone up so much! After mailing out my Christmas Cards today...The cost of the stamps were more than the cards and the pictures that were printed for inside of them put together. I think we should protest this. I mean we need a break somewhere! Who would you write a letter to to address this problem?
4 comments:
I know we haven't gotten very many cards this year and I really think a lot has to do with the cost of postage and the economy.
and if you can just email a card to people why bother? But I like getting mail!
i know, its crazy how much their charging for something like a stamp lol
It's ridic for sure.
I'm with you though Ashley..I like getting the actual cards, lol.
Definitely ridiculus. I hate buying stamps its why I pay my bills online or in person lol. I prefer getting the snail mail though
Post a Comment