Monday, December 21, 2009

The Ailments of Age...

Ok first off you would think some days I was 80...Which is so odd because my Granny Bug is 80 and shes like a breath of fresh air everyday. Obviously I didn't inherit her good genes! I really feel like I am plagued with some unknown illness...this illness waits until a day when nothing is going wrong with my body and then plans its attack. The disc in my back are shrinking so my lower back has a lot of friction and shocking. Having Endo doesn't help it at all. But on the rare day that its not getting at me too bad I may start a toothache...If both my back and my teeth are feeling good...My endo is acting up. On those RARE days when none of those are acting up....I am 100% sure that sometime during that pain free day I will unpurposely cause trauma to myself. WHY as I get older..it seems like 27 is the new 87?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SO feel you on this!!! Hopefully we get better w/ old age..otherwise...we're screwed!

Tara said...

i feel ya on this one to....no endo here but my back is so beyond fucked and sore i feel like an old lady