After 27 months on the bottle...my big boy now doesn't even ask for it. There are times that it tears me up to think that I took his security away and a couple times I almost gave it back. I am really glad though that I stayed strong and kept with it. He eats soooo much food. I didn't realize how much drinking he was doing. His belly pokes out sooo much from all his eating. I know that I did the right choice cause I would rather him get his health from food then liquids. So yay to me and Tolan for losing the bottle!
4 comments:
awwwwwwwww
It's so sad to see our babies not be babies anymore!
YAY Toadeee!!!!! He's a big boy momma
Absolutely YAY for you Mommy..I swear it's harder on us than it is on them. Toadee is a big boy now!!! Love him.
i agree J, its a lot harder on us!
wtg tolan!!
Post a Comment