Friday, December 12, 2008

TV or NOT TV? That is the Question!

TV that is....Tolan has recently taking a liking to the TV. I am a firm believer that the TV should never be used as a babysitter. He wants to watch Spongebob every time it comes on. While Spongebob is cool...Hes is not educational at all. Now Dora is educational but the bitch rubs me the wrong way and I won't let Tolan watch it. I am so torn over this whole TV situation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry I m no help
my kids have been hooked on TV since day 1 UGH it sucks but what can I do about it!
A little bit of TV time wont harm him

kAiLeA said...

I know it. Sometimes ya need that break!

Tara said...

let that boy watch him some sponge bob!
* i can't stand dora either, drives me nuts*

my tv is always on, but theres hardly anything stephen will actually sit through and watch