Friday, August 15, 2008

A blog for my mom.

God it is sooo hard to leave her. She is my other half for sure. I can remember being a kid and clinging to her leg so she couldn't go anywhere with out me. Its amazing that 20 yrs later I am still trying to cling to her leg. I think a big part of it has to do with my dad dying and all I've had was her. I took her to meet my stepdad today and I cried the whole hour and half back home. It breaks my heart. Michael made the statement today that shes not always gonna be here....OMG I don't think I could deal with the loss of her. She has been my biggest supporter my whole life. No matter what mistakes I made...she always backed my up and said it was ok. Just thinking about not having that anymore is enough to make me break down. Well thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a wonderful relationship! I fear losing my mom also I dont know how I would be able to handle it....

Anonymous said...

We are lucky to have the relationships we have with our mom's, mine is my best friend too.
Your post made me tear up...

Tara said...

i so know how you feel K, my mom and i are like that too. we're def lucky to have moms like ours thats for sure!

Lady Lif said...

Big ups to all the fab moms out there!d

Anonymous said...

I know how much you love your Mama..she's lucky to have such a wonderful daughter K!